The NELLIP project is funded by the European Commission in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme – Key Activity 2 Languages.
The aim of the NELLIP project is to promote quality in language learning through the application of the quality criteria used to award the European Language Label. The NELLIP project focuses on:
- Strategies for the exploitation and networking of language learning initiatives that have received the European Language Label
- Methodologies for effective planning and implementation of quality language learning initiatives that are consistent with the quality criteria used in awarding the European Language Label
- Analysis of the benefits and impact of the European Language Label for language learning providers.
- Case Studies on language learning initiatives that have received the European Language Label
- Examples of language learning initiatives that have received the European Language Label
- National and Transnational Reports analyzing the impact of the European Language Label on quality improvement in language learning
- Guidelines on how to plan, implement, manage, disseminate and exploit, quality initiatives for language learning, with reference to the European Language Label
- Workshops to test the produced deliverables
- International networking activities and Conferences
For more information about the project, please visit www.nellip.pixel-online.org