The project “ERFAL: Exchange of practices for disadvantaged people” aims to establish a thematic network at European level in order to share experience on different topics in the area of integration of disadvantaged people. The project will develop a collection of good practices dealing with the integration of migrants, disabled people, NEETs and elderly and provide successful models for raising their skills and supporting their economic and social integration.
The good practices will be shared with stakeholders at local, regional, national and European level aiming at improving the quality of the educational opportunities offered to those groups of disadvantaged people.
The project is funded under the Erasmus+ programme for the period 2017-2019.
- To establish a thematic network for sharing experience on different topics in the area of integration of disadvantage people
- To improve the quality of the educational opportunities offered to disadvantaged people and raise their skill levels in a wide variety of sectors
- To develop a specific methodological toolbox with a selection of tools for integration of disadvantage people
- To support disadvantaged people in their economic and social integration
- To enhance the exploitation potential of existing educational projects focused on integration of various disadvantaged groups
- Network of stakeholders dealing with the integration of disadvantaged people
- 18 national workshops for sharing the project results and exchanging experience on the integration of disadvantaged people
- 4 thematic BarCamp workshops for sharing good practices dealing with the integration of disadvantaged people
- Toolbox with a variety of tools and methodologies for integration of disadvantaged people
- Project website hosting the collection of good practices
For more information on the project, please visit www.erfalproject.eu