ACT! Active & Responsible Citizen= Flourishing Future Society
ACT! is aimed at reaching active community members who are ready to take actions on issues they care about and through their activities to inspire other members of the local community to act.
- Raise awareness that any kind of the manifestation of active citizenship can lead towards improvement of the life of the society,
- Show that volunteering either on a global or community level contributes to personal development and to learning skills and competencies, that people involved in civic actions benefit themselves.
- Motivate people to participate in civic actions invoking a variety of art forms in order to increase their civic responsibility
Project approach:- Analyze good practices on how to run an effective civic action taking into account the comments from the consultations with the target groups
- Run trainings based on the analysis of good practices, and experience of civic activists, members from voluntary organizationsи
- Run face-to-face meetings for the most active and motivated training learners will be organized to share competences gained and preparation for local civic actions
- Collect feedback from the local communities and reflect on the successful practical realization of trainings
- Organize online forum discussions for target group members for sharing knowledge and experience gained
- Select the most successful civic actions for presenting during the final conference
For more information about the project, please visit www.act-active.eu